The ICTH 2019-Melbourne Programme Committee is dedicated to ensuring that you receive the greatest return on investment; financial, time and human interaction. This is not an event in which you can passively co-exist or participate virtually. It is meant to keep you engaged emotionally, intellectually and physically. Join us for a unique conference experience!
Here are a few reasons why you should attend ICTH 2019:
- Expect the unexpected!
- ICTH will keep you on your toes with a mix of science, real-world practical application, social activities and a laid back atmosphere
- An opportunity to build a world-wide cross-disciplinary and cross-sector network
- Learn about innovative research and practice programmes
- Interactive/participatory sessions focusing on experiential learning
- Supportive team environment encourages the sharing of information and new collaborative relationships
- Accepted abstracts of registered delegates published by Elsevier, Journal of Transport & Health in a special issue with selected abstract authors invited to submit a manuscript for consideration and publication
- Membership opportunity to the International Professional Association for Transport & Health (IPATH), which includes dual membership to the Transport & Health Science Group (THSG)
- Discount on ICTH registration - Please join IPATH prior to registering for ICTH 2018
- On-line Programme with PowerPoint presentations of each abstract
- High scoring abstract and best poster awards - $250 AUD (12 available) presented during the Awards Luncheon
- On-site professional photographer
- Special Sessions & Hot Topic Workshops (details forthcoming)
- Brompton Bicycle Raffle - All registered delegates will receive a FREE raffle ticket
- 'How To' Training Seminars, Monday, 4 November 2019
- IPATH Annual Meeting
- Welcome Reception (and ICTH 5th Birthday Party) at the Melbourne historic prison with GHOST tours
- Walking and bicycle tours of the city
- A day at the races! ICTH will take a day off on Tuesday, 5 November to celebrate the Melbourne Cup; a national holiday.
- Balloon Debate
- Awards Luncheon
- And much more in the planning...
Please note that ALL social activities, lunches and refreshment breaks are included (unless otherwise noted) in the cost of the Full/Standard Presenter (includes speakers, abstract presenters and other attendees), Student and IPATH member registration fees. All fees are provided in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclude processing fees and taxes, which will be added on the invoice and explicitly displayed.
Check the exchange rate of your home country currency HERE
Full Standard: $1195 (excluding tax/fees)
Full Student: $495 (excluding tax/fees)
'How To' Training Seminars: $75 (excluding tax/fees)
Adult Companion: $295 (excluding tax/fees)
Child Companion: $195 (excluding tax/fees)
Bring your spouse and/or the kids (under 15 years of age) to join in on the Welcome Reception, walking & Biking tours, Awards Luncheon and other planned social gatherings. Registration fee also includes access to daily lunches and breaks. Companions will not be permitted to attend scientific sessions; except for the session in which their representative ICTH delegate is presenting.
Full Standard IPATH Member: $995 (excluding tax/fees)
Full Student IPATH Member: $395 (excluding tax/fees)
Please note that you MUST be an IPATH member to receive the discounted ICTH registration rate. If you are not a member and register as such, your registration will be automatically cancelled.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards are the ONLY accepted forms of payment. Wire transfers and purchase orders will not be processed and/or accepted due regulatory complications with international wire transfers and associated fees.
A confirmation will be sent to you immediately by the PayPal on-line processing party when registration is paid by credit card.
Confirmed registrants who do not participate or who cancel after Friday, 4 October 2019, will forfeit 100% of their registration fee. Any cancellations prior to this date will incur a $100 administrative fee to cover the cost of abstract submission, peer-review and session development.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions so that modifications can be made to accommodate your needs. We will include a question in the Activity Survey to be sent out prior to your arrival at ICTH 2018-Mackinac Island.
If you qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and have any special needs or require assistance, contact Karyn firstname.lastname@example.org.
When registering for ICTH, relevant details, including your name and organization, email address will be added to the delegate list. This list may be made available to entities directly associated with ICTH such as registered delegates, key sponsors for the purposes of program planning, room bookings and logistics (subject to strict conditions).
During your online registration you may opt to appear on the official list of participants.
International VISA Applications
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!
If you need a letter of attendance to include as part of your application, email Karyn email@example.com ICTH will not reimburse registration fees for last minute VISA applications that are denied.
Sponsorship Opportunities NOW Available
If you would like to know how to become a sponsor of ICTH 2019-Melbourne, download the Sponsor Prospectus below or contact Karyn Warsow, ICTH Co-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
High Scoring Abstract Award Sponsors