'Thank You' ICTH 2019 - Melbourne Sponsors!
You don’t need to look far to discover a new experience in Melbourne. With more than 2300 cafes and restaurants, Melbourne is a foodie’s paradise. Beyond your palate, there are ample opportunities to shop local and international brands, explore impressive galleries, see blockbuster shows, cheer at sporting events and explore the world-renown street art scene in Melbourne’s laneways and beyond. Check out whatson.melbourne.vic.gov.au
Melbourne has an outstanding track record for hosting some of the world’s largest and most prestigious international conferences. Our city is constantly evolving and thrives on knowledge and innovation, making us an ideal destination for business event organisers and delegates. With a thriving nightlife, eclectic culture, iconic laneways and an easy-to-navigate CBD, Melbourne offers a diverse patchwork of experiences for delegates; we are a city you get to know by wandering around and exploring.
City of Melbourne has long been a supporter of business event organisers and delegates through our Business Event Sponsorship Program. We invite your delegates to find out why Melbourne has previously been named the World’s Most Liveable City for a record seven consecutive years.
The Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute (UGPTI) is a research, education, and outreach center at North Dakota State University which is guided, in part, by an advisory council composed of representatives of various organizations, industries, and agencies affecting or affected by transportation.
MISSION: Providing innovative transportation research, education, and outreach that promote the safe and efficient movement of people and goods.
- Research — Conducting applied and advanced research in highway, transit, rail, air, and waterway transportation that addresses the critical issues of the state, region, and nation.
- Education — Educating the transportation workforce of tomorrow through multidisciplinary curricula that focus on transportation economics, management, infrastructure planning, mobility, and supply chain logistics.
- Outreach — Improving the skills and knowledge of the existing workforce through training, technical assistance, and the transfer of research results to practitioners.
VISION: Be the premier university transportation center.
CORE VALUES: UGPTI staff and students are dedicated to:
- Service — Providing QUALITY SERVICE to our stakeholders
- Excellence — Achieving EXCELLENCE in our research, education and outreach efforts
- Reputation — Maintaining a level of TRUST and an exceptional REPUTATION
- Value — Adding VALUE and KNOWLEDGE to the transportation community
- Integrity — Demonstrating INTEGRITY and RELIABILITY in our efforts and interactions
- Creativity / Innovation — Encouraging CREATIVITY and INNOVATON
- Education — Advancing LEARNING opportunities by promoting continuing education
ICTH Fabulous High Scoring Abstract Award Sponsors
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Still Available!
If you would like to know how to become a sponsor of ICTH 2019-Melbourne, download the Sponsor Prospectus below or contact Karyn Warsow, ICTH Co-Chair at email@example.com